Friday, May 13, 2011

Opening doors

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted! To bring you all up to date on what is going on in my life I will be posting a few separate blogs straight out of my journal from the past several months. Starting with November..

I saw Arnufo (plays guitar at 7th day Adventist Church) in the park and he stopped to chat with me. He wanted to thank me for all my help, through the various projects that have been done over the years! He mentioned how useful the work boots & shoes have been. He also said that the hammock sales have helped the families a lot. Then he told me that about 50% of the men have a drinking vice. Celebrate Recovery (AA) would be a great asset to EB.! Pray that there is an opportunity to bring this ministry to EB!


No comments:

Post a Comment