Saturday, May 28, 2011

Alfredo Praise

March 2011

Alfredo has a praise report: "I've discovered my hands & voice! I am grabbing and reaching for many things now. My therapist & mom have caught my attention with these flying, shiny bubbles! They put other things in front of me to wake up my sense of touch like oil, shampoo, baby powder, shaving cream and putty! It makes me smile & it's fun! I like to wave, & practice moving my fingers a lot. Everyone says I'm more alert now. Maybe I just got THEIR attention since I've been making new sounds & saying a few words every now and then (just to see if they are listening to me... and they are!!)! Oh, I am starting to crawl, and with a little support, I can stand with the strength of my legs now too! Some day, I will do many things on my own. My mom loves me so much, that she is taking me to these therapists in Cancun, and practicing with me at home, also! My mom was so happy today, because they told her that I'm improving! I'm proud of her too, since she is learning how to use a cell phone, cook on a real stove, and she even took a cross-stitch class! She loved it! She likes learning too! Thank You Jesus for all that You are doing in our lives! We love You!"

No comments:

Post a Comment